Our team has over 12 years of experience in biometric research and development. Our proprietary biometric recognition technology has been transferred to sectors like Banking, Health, Time & Attendance, and Access Control. We are looking for software developers to help us build awesome applications and add new features to our Biometrics codebase.
- Passionate about software development: experienced in some tech and always eager to learn new stuff and try different approaches
- Your code is clean and easy to follow because you care about stuff like that
- You have provable experience with object orientation and know the challenges and advantages of OO
- Do you have experience with Android or iOS development? Are you familiar with DevOps? Any of those is a plus!
- We know what refactoring means, and we value reviewing our code from time to time and getting rid of coupling and code smells
- We prioritize work in 2-3 week sprints. We practice Continuous Integration (version control, continuous build, automated testing). We pair and we write a lot of tests. If you have your own thoughts on how agile software development should be done, we’ll be happy to hear them
- We are looking for a proactive person, with an interest in new technologies and a desire to propose new ideas
- With the ability to work in a team both internally and with the client
- Interest in the business, user experience of the technology developed will be valued
- Innovative working environment. Professional career within the Company
- Full-time job
- Initially, fixed-term contract
- Gross Salary/year: 20K-25K (negotiable)