The candidate will be incorporated into our Cloud line, where we use technologies to improve the management of infrastructures and services. Our goal is to provide simplicity and automation for adoption of cloud computing using the latest technologies. You will develop projects for industry 4.0, health and create agile development environments and continuous integration.
- Degree in Computer Science (specialization in Systems), Telecommunications (specialization in Telematics) or related degrees.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python).
- Knowledge of Linux console, free software integration, cloud systems, virtualization, etc. will be appreciated.
- Experience in the integration of open source projects such as Kubernetes or Docker will be valued.
- We are looking for a proactive person, with an interest in new technologies and a desire to propose new ideas.
- With the ability to work in a team both internally and with the client.
- Interest in the business, user experience of the technology developed will be valued.
- Incorporation to a Technology Centre with the possibility of working on projects with national and European impact.
- Work in self-organized teams under SCRUM methodology.
- Development of personal and professional skills following our training and career plan.
- Excellent working environment with flexible working hours.
- All applications will be judged on the basis of demonstrable experience.