Learning Analytics Researcher (OF0417)
You will join our line of research in eLearning where we aim to improve education through the introduction of technology, by using Learning Analytics techniques within multidisciplinary teams of technicians, publishers, students, teachers and designers. It is an excellent opportunity to work in projects with national and European impact within self-organized teams using agile methodologies. Gradiant employees enjoy an excellent working environment with flexible hours, ideal to develop your personal and professional skills following our training and career plans.
Your work will consist on:
- Keep up with the latest trends in educative environment, specially about Learning Analytics.
- Lead and/or collaborate with our team to define our strategy to tackle the most interesting challenges of Learning Analytics.
- Identify areas where State of the Art Learning Analytics techniques can solve the needs of the educative community key players.
- Evaluate our current technology and improve it.
- Collaborating in new projects proposals idea and documentation.
- New algorithms based on Statistical analysis for learning data depending on the skills/degree.
- BsC/MsC in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related (technical degrees).
- Demonstrable experience working as a researcher in eLearning field, specifically in Learning Analytics.
Skills to be valued:
- PhD about Learning Analytics related topics.
- MsC in statistical data analysis
- We are looking for a proactive and organized person, with strong leadership and teamwork capabilities.
- Experience in applications in the educative environment will be a strong asset.
- Interest in leading and/or collaborating in new projects proposals and research documentation.
- Special interest about new technologies and innovative proposals.
- English level B2.
Check HERE for further Details
Fill in the following form to apply:
Los campos con asterisco (*) deben ser cumplimentados obligatoriamente.