User Experience Engineer (OF0417)
You will join our line of research in Elearning where we aim to improve education through the introduction of technology, by using learning analytics techniques within multidisciplinary teams of technicians, publishers, students, teachers and designers. It is an excellent opportunity to work in projects with national and European impact within self-organized teams using agile methodologies. Gradiant employees enjoy an excellent working environment with flexible hours, ideal to develop your personal and professional skills following our training and career plans.
Your main duties will be:
- UX designers will have a very good understanding of technology, business goals and psychology.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Leaning to front-end development.
- Implementation of your own designs
- Development of dynamic and attractive web applications with AngularJS and React.
- Upgrading our ambitious Learning Analytics Engine data visualization to offer meaningful metrics to students, teachers and the other stakeholders of the learning community.
- BsC/MsC in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or related degrees.
- Special interest in new technologies in the field of visualization
Skills to be valued:
- We are looking for a proactive and organized person, with strong teamwork capabilities.
- Be passionate about UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Demonstrable experience of strong analytical abilities, backed by technical skills.
- Experience in visualization data of educative environment will be a strong asset.
You can take a look at some of our projects in the field of elearning (in2it and Atenea) in our portfolio.
You can also watch this video.
If you have some public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) do not hesitate to send us a link.
Check HERE for further Details
Fill in the following form to apply: