Responsable de Desarrollo de Negocio Internacional (SO0119) (English)
ALiCE by Gradiant is a Biometric Identity as a Service startup that integrates its service into companies´ products to verify customers’ real world identities. With a simple ID scan and real-time selfie, ALiCE lets companies accurately and seamlessly know and trust their customer.
- Defining the Business Development Strategy Plan supporting the CEO
- Identifiying new Business opportunities and potential customers: recognizing market leadership and defining strategies to approach to them
- Organizing commercial activity: submit offers, negotiate and close transactions
- Working out an international Partner Net: searching contributors, company members, establishing bonds and alliances worldwide.
- Engineering degree or similar related to the ITC technologies environment. We also consider non technical applications but with experience in technology commercialization
- Advanced Management Programs in Business Administration, Marketing, Negotiation or similar will be taken into account
- 2-3 years of experience in technology sector as a sale executive / account manager / business developer
- Passion for product, technology, and innovation
- Proficency level in English being assesed in other languages
- Availability to travel internationaly
- High energy, strong work ethic, with a self-motivated, «can do” attitude
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM / Contact Management Systems
- Labour contract + Salary package consisting on fixed salary with variable remuneration
- Generous equity pack for key employees
- Negotiable salary according to the candidate’s experience
- Unlimited time off
- Balance between office and remote work
- Social benefits such as, free coffee and fresh fruit, free lunches and beers once a month, culture days every 8 weeks,…
We will positively value candidates who fit the profile and who have a disability certificate equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).