- Title Plataforma inteligente para la gestión de la seguridad y emergencias marítimas
- Consortium Cellnex, Bastet, Egatel, Insitu y Scio
- Entidades de apoyo GRADIANT, cinae
- Financiación Innterconecta
- Inicio / Fin Noviembre 2016 / Marzo 2019
The main objective of the project is to increase Polarys maritime safety and efficiency in the management of navigation and emergencies by developing an innovative VDES transceiver (VHF Data Exchange System) and its complementary systems. This system allows the exchange of information relating to maritime safety between ships and between them and terrestrial / satellite infrastructures. Polarys will develop an application for maritime surveillance and navigation assistance which will be supported by VDES technology. All information will be available in real time through a 3D GIS application designed to be used both in command and control posts and mobile platforms that have AIS / VDES receivers. Additionally, the platform will allow the integration of different sensors and alarms related to maritime safety and security of vessels, thus providing a comprehensive security onbioard system.