Technology for life monitoring
LifeSensor by Gradiant is a remote liveness detection technology, based on respiratory monitoring and agitation measuring.
Our solution allows to monitor the respiratory rhythm and movement of a person in a non-invasive way, optimizing surveillance by means of a radar system that detects the existence or absence of breathing.
The UWB technology used has a detection range of up to six meters, but also works through materials such as clothing or sheets, but also wood or briks. Embedded in drones, LifeSensor can be used for searching and rescuing survivors near the surface in natural catastrophes. This device can be also used to detect non-respiration events and to monitor a person’s state, by measuring their respiratory rate and the agitation level during sleep.
Remote liveness detection technology:
- Real-time alarms to warn of any significant interruption of breathing
- Non-invasive cordless device oriented to monitor people in vulnerable situations
- Measures through materials (sheets, mattresses and bricks)
- Monitoring people in rooms/cells (smart homes, geriatrics, psychiatric institutions, and detention cells)
- Sleep monitoring and sleep apnea diagnosis
- Search and rescue of people trapped under debris near the surface
- Supports and assures privacy