LifeSensor by Gradiant is a remote liveness detection technology, based on respiratory monitoring and agitation measuring. Our solution allows to monitor the respiratory rhythm and movement of a person in a non-invasive way, optimizing surveillance by means of a radar system that detects the existence or absence of breathing.
The UWB technology used has a detection range of up to six meters, but also works through materials such as clothing, wood or briks. This device can be also used to detect non-respiration events and to monitor a person’s state, by measuring their respiratory rate and the agitation level during sleep.
Technology for life monitoring
- Real-time alarms to warn of any significant interruption of breathing
- Non-invasive cordless device oriented to monitor people in vulnerable situations
- Measures through materials (sheets, mattresses and bricks)
- Monitoring people in rooms/cells (smart homes, geriatrics, psychiatric institutions, and detention cells)
- Sleep monitoring and sleep apnea diagnosis
- Search and rescue of people trapped under debris near the surface
- Supports and assures privacy