In Gradiant we believe that the key to a successful development of a biometric system is linked to three major concepts: safety, comfort and availability, so we integrate these three principles in all of our developments.
Following this philosophy, we offer the industry our biometric technologies for mobile devices in two complementary ways: voice and signature recognition. The three variants can be used separately or in combination, to increase their safety and effectiveness.
- Text-independent speaker recognition
- Designed and created for mobile scenarios
- Mobile device embedded real-time processing
- Text-dependent liveness check
- Dynamic signature recognition: improved performance
- Compatible among signature tablets and smartphones
- Configurable enrollment and security levels
- Detection of easy-to-forge signatures and template coherence