Blockchain Engineer (OF0921)
Descripción del empleo:Gradiant is looking for an Engineer in blockchain/DLTs technologies to join the Security and Privacy team to participate in projects related to the traceability of the supply chain in the food sector. The person joining will actively participate in the design and development of solutions focused on ensuring the traceability systems of food products through the use of distributed registration technologies, such as blockchain networks and DLTs. In addition, you will actively collaborate with leading companies in the sector with the aim of deploying the solution to customers, taking into account the life cycle of products from their origin to their consumption.
- Collaboration in the development of technologies aimed at the traceability of products and digital assets.
- Active contribution in the research, design and implementation phases of the solution, as well as in the integration and validation of the different components.
- Participation in all activities and technical meetings with customers.
- Engineering, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related studies.
- Experience in agile software development using continuous integration methodologies.
- Blockchain technologies and smart contracts
- Cybersecurity and cryptography
- Web application development
- English (B2)
What do we offer?
- Career development in the field of cybersecurity and blockchain networks.
- Integration in a dynamic team for the development of innovative technological solutions.
- Salary range: between €24.000 €BA – €28.000 €BA + variable (10%) depending on the candidate’s value.
- Possibility of full remote work and flexible working hours
- Possibility of scientific publications and/or doctoral theses
- Training and professional development programmes
- Immediate incorporation
Si dispones de algún repositorio público de código (GitHub, Bitbucket…) no dudes en enviarlo.