Senior Engineer in 5G Technologies (OF0821)
Job description: Gradiant is looking for a senior engineer in the field of fifth generation (5G) mobile communications systems and their evolution.
- Participation in projects linked to the research and development of 5G technologies and their evolution.
- Participation in the definition and attraction of new national and European projects.
- Participation in the definition of the research roadmap in the line of 5G technologies.
- Engineering, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related fields.
- Previous experience in coordinating research projects and/or managing work teams.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the field of 4G/5G mobile networks.
- Advanced knowledge of signal processing and communication system protocol stacks.
- Demonstrable experience in projects on SDR platforms, digital electronics and/or embedded systems.
- Autonomy for the development of daily work.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Initiative and good time management.
- Product-oriented development.
- Fluent English (C1)
What do we offer?
- Joining a Technology Centre with the possibility of working on R&D&I projects with national and international impact.
- Opportunity to constantly evolve within a team with extensive experience and high qualifications in the field of advanced communications systems.
- Salary range: between 27.000 € BA – 32.000 € BA + variable remuneration (10%) according the candidate experience.
- Excellent working environment with flexible working hours and the possibility of partial teleworking.
- Development of personal and professional skills following our training and career plan.
- Immediate incorporation.
We will positively assess applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).