5G Technologies Engineer (OF0721)
Job description: Gradiant is looking to add to the Advanced Communications team an Engineer in the field of fifth generation (5G) mobile communications systems and their evolution.
- Participation in projects linked to the research and development of 5G technologies and their evolution.
- Design and simulation of algorithms and protocols for new generation mobile communications systems.
- Software development.
- Technology watch.
- Engineering, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related careers.
- At least 2 years of programming background in Matlab, Python and/or C/C++.
The following will be considered as an asset
- Experience in the area of 4G/5G mobile networks and 3GPP standards.
- Experience in projects on signal processing and communication system protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of SDR platforms, digital electronics and/or embedded systems.
- Autonomy for the development of daily work.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Initiative and good time management skills.
- Fluent English (B2)
What do we offer?
- Joining a Technology Centre with the possibility of working on R&D&I projects with national and international impact.
- Opportunity to work in a team with extensive experience and high qualifications in the field of advanced communications systems.
- Salary range: between 21.000 € BA – 26.000 € BA + + variable remuneration (10%) according the candidate experience.
- Excellent working environment with flexible working hours and the possibility of partial teleworking.
- Development of personal and professional skills following our training and career plan.
- Immediate incorporation.
We will positively assess applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).