Electronic hardware development Engineer (OF0719)
Gradiant is looking for an electronic hardware development Engineer to join the Advanced Communications team. Gradiant’s Advanced Communications area focuses on the conception, design and development of communications solutions, signal intelligence, positioning/navigation and payloads for unmanned systems, with an orientation to markets and sectors such as Aerospace, Telco, Security or Broadcast.
- Develop projects to the implement electronic communications hardware, including tasks of:
- Analysis, high-level design and simulation of electronic communications subsystems.
- Design of schematics and layouts using PCB design software.
- Verification and validation tests.
- Active Technological Surveillance.
- Engineering, Bachelor’s, Degree or Master’s in Telecommunications or related careers
- Experience of at least 1 year in the design and development of communications electronics hardware, including the design of PCBs.
- Experience in these fields will be valued positively:
- Signal processing for Communications.
- Development on SDR and/or FPGA/SoC platforms.
- English level B2
- Incorporation into a Technology Centre with the possibility of working on R+D+i projects with national and international impact.
- Negotiable salary depending on the experience and skills of the candidates.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Excellent working environment with flexible working hours.
- Development of personal and professional skills following our training and career plan.
Valoraremos positivamente las solicitudes de personas con certificado de discapacidad igual o mayor al 33%, en cumplimiento de la legislación vigente, Ley General de Derechos de las Personas con Discapacidad y de su inclusión social (LGD).