Data Analyst and Big Data Architect (OF0419)
Job description: Gradiant selects for its area of Intelligent Systems, profiles of both data analysts and Big Data infrastructure architecture.
- Design of a Big Data architecture to support the real time processing of the data to be analysed.
- Support the introduction of large data technologies to improve the performance of the system’s processing capabilities.
- Select and implement the most appropriate BigData analytics analysis tool for each function.
- Knowledge of ELK (stack Elastic), Scala, Spark, Splunk and other data analysis tools will be valued.
- Background will be evaluated in applied statistics and numerical analysis.
- Engineering, Bachelor’s, Degree, Master’s or Doctorate in Telecommunications or related careers.
- Master’s studies in Big Data and/or Statistical Techniques will be positively valued.
- Interest or experience in Big Data Analytics (Real-Time) tools: Apache Spark, Hadoop ecosystem, Apache Storm, Apache Flume and/or Apache Kafka.
- Interest or experience in the use of data mining and/or Machine Learning tools.
- Previous experience in software development (Python, R, Java) within a team, with a passion for clean, maintainable and stable code.
- Vacancies for both trainees and candidates with 2-3 years of experience.
- The salary will be negotiated according to the experience and skills of the candidates.
- Flexible hours
- Training programmes
- Work closely with a highly experienced team of more than 10 people, who will support you and give you the opportunity to bring your vision into a highly dynamic, technology-focused organization.
We will positively value candidates who fit the profile and who have a disability certificate equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).
If you have any public repository of code (GitHub, Bitbucket…) do not hesitate to share it.