Cryptographic Researcher-Engineer (OF0320)
Gradiant is looking for a Cyber Security Researcher-Engineer to incorporate to the Security and Privacy team participating in projects with a clear product orientation. The new incorporation will be integrated into a multidisciplinary team of engineers and researchers in cybersecurity and will work with innovative technologies for the development of market-oriented solutions. He or she will assume research, analysis, design and development functions for solutions to be put into production, using continuous integration and agile development methodologies..
- Main responsibilities:
- Participation in the development of market-oriented cybersecurity solutions
- Software development and debugging for different operating systems (Windows, Linux and MacOS)
- Research, proposal and development of technological solutions, ensuring the quality of the code
- Engineering, Degree or Master in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related studies.
- At least 2-3 years experience in software development, within a team with a passion for clean and maintainable code
- Demonstrable experience in C/C++, C#, Java (Spring)
- Knowledge in Cryptography and Cybersecurity will be an asset
- B2 English level
What do we offer?
- Incorporation in a dynamic team for the development of technological solutions in the field of cybersecurity
- To be updated in the field of cybersecurity, with the state of the art of the industry and with the most innovative tools of the market
- Professional progression in cybersecurity
- Salary range 24,000 FBA DOE
- Excellent working environment with flexible hours
- Training and professional development programs
- Immediate incorporation
If you have any public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) don’t hesitate to send it.
We will positively evaluate applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).