Multimedia Security Engineer (OF0319)
We are looking for a person to develop forensic analysis tools designed for the detection of image manipulations and camera identification.
- Efficient implementation of forensic analysis algorithms based on the detection of statistical inconsistencies in images and camera identification methods based on “fingerprints” extracted from images taken with these cameras
- Characterize and model algorithm performance and well as system-level performance, and document/publish results
- Bachelor or Post-Graduate degree in a relevant subject (engineering, physics, maths, etc.).
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in software development (C++, Python, and MATLAB) within a team, with a passion for clean, maintainable, and stable code.
- Knowledge of image processing tools and libraries at the programming level.
- Temporary contract initially for 12 months
- Salary range: up to €22,000 FBA depending on the experience provided by the candidate
- Immediate incorporation
- Flexible hours
- Working closely with a highly experienced team
We will positively value candidates who fit the profile and who have a disability certificate equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).