Artificial Intelligence Specialist in eHealth technologies (OF0221)
Job description: Gradiant has the ambition to improve society with technology. Within this framework, in the eHealth area we are working mainly on intelligent decision support systems aimed at helping healthcare staff to be more efficient and safer in their daily lives. With this objective, we want to continue to grow steadily and incorporate a new colleague who can contribute new ideas, help in the definition and drafting of proposals and coordinate the execution of projects ensuring their quality.
- We need someone to help us continue to grow, with capacity and experience in proposal writing, if possible in the field of research, and even better, in the health domain.
- Management experience is requiered; prioritising agile methodologies and good development practices, to be able to lead some of the projects we have in the area and ensure their quality.
- Along these lines, we are also interested in candidates who have had experience leading multidisciplinary technical teams and who are good team players: moving a project forward is a collaborative task.
- Conducting state-of-the-art research and studying technical alternatives to the problems detected will be part of the regular work.
- Almost all projects revolve around the application of Artificial Intelligence and software development, so we value familiarity and experience in these areas.
- Engineering, Bachelor, Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related careers.
- Experience in preparing national and international calls for applications
- Experience in project management and agile methodologies.
- Experience in project management in the field of data science and/or software development.
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (ML/DL).
It would be an asset:
- Knowledge/experience in the health sector
- Research experience
- Good development practices
- Experience in the development and testing of applications with Python
- Interest in continuous learning and facing new challenges.
- Autonomy for the development of daily work.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Initiative and good time management skills.
- Fluent English (C1)
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, close-knit team focused on the most innovative technologies.
- Excellent working environment with flexible working hours and the possibility of partial telecommuting. As long as deliverables are met and you coordinate with the team, you can work the schedule that suits you best.
- Time for training and development: it’s important that people keep learning and growing!
- Approximate salary range 26.000€ba- 30.000€ba + 10% variable remuneration.
- Immediate incorporation.
If you have a public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) do not hesitate to send it.