Data Scientist & Big Data Analyst for industrial cybersecurity (OF0420)
Gradiant is looking for a Data Scientist with experience in Big Data to incorporate to the Security & Privacy team. The new incorporation will be integrated into a young but skilled team with strong background in data analysis from communication networks and systems activity, architectures for processing large volumes of information and information visualization tolos oriented to data interpretation.
- The role will focus on applying cutting-edge Machine Learning techniques to the cybersecurity field.
- Improve the performance of the systems´s processing capabilities wirh Big Data technologies.
- Engineering, Degree or Master in Telecomunications, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or related studies.
- Master’s studies in Big Data and/or Stadistical Techniques will be valued.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Data Mining techniques.
- Interest or previous experience in the ELK (Elastic Stack), Scala, Spark, Splunk and other data analysis tools.
What do we offer?
- Working closely with a highly experienced team, who will suport you and give you the opportunity to contribute your vision withing a a highly dynamic and technology-focused organization.
- Ongoing training in up-to-date analisis tools.
- Salary range 24,000€ FBA DOE
- Excellent working environment with flexible hours
- Training and profesional development programs
- Immediate incorporation.
If you have any public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) don’t hesitate to send it.
We will positively evaluate applications from people with a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, in compliance with current legislation, the General Law on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and their Social Inclusion (LGD).