R&D Project Manager (OF0117)
You will join our line of research in Elearning where we aim to improve education through the introduction of technology, by using learning analytics techniques within multidisciplinary teams of technicians, publishers, students, teachers and designers. It is an excellent opportunity to work in projects with national and European impact within self-organized teams using agile methodologies. Gradiant employees enjoy an excellent working environment with flexible hours, ideal to develop your personal and professional skills following our training and career plans.
Your duties will be:
- Managing communications with the client
- Coordinate teams to reach sprint goals agreed by the team and the client.
- Elaborate and/or coordinate documentation for current projects and new proposals.
- Progress and budget management to assure a correct execution of the project.
- BsC/MsC in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, or related (technical degrees).
- Project management skills: continuous monitoring of project development, team and client management, etc.
- Interest in managing projects with agile methodologies.
Skills to be valued:
- We are looking for a proactive and organized person, with strong leadership and teamwork capabilities.
- Having a client-oriented mindset.
- Experience in applications in the educative environment will be a strong asset.
- Interest in leading and/or collaborating in new projects proposals and research documentation.
- Special interest about new technologies and innovative proposals.
You can take a look at some of our projects in the field of elearning (in2it and Atenea) in our portfolio.
You can also watch this video.
If you have some public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) do not hesitate to send us a link.
Check HERE for further Details
Fill in the following form to apply: