Gradiant is looking for a researcher in the field of Image Forensics for the Cybersecurity Laboratory shared with the R&D Center of ElevenPaths (Telefónica) in Galicia. The candidate will work on techniques for automatic validation of ID documents applying image processing and machine learning tools. The candidate will join a young yet experienced team in image forensics, image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related degrees.
- Experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python).
- Experience in development with OpenCV, C++ will be valued
- Experience in the field of Image Forensics will be valued
- Proactive person, interested in learning new technologies and concepts, and willing to propose new ideas
- Good team worker player, with autonomy to organize and develop own task
- Team work skills and, at the same time, autonomy to organize and develop own tasks
- Good level in English (B2)
- Incorporation to a Technology Centre with the possibility of working on projects with national and European impact
- Contact with the latest technologies in the field of Image Forensics, Image Processing and Machine Learning in a close-to-product environment
- Development of personal and professional skills following our training and career plan
- Excellent working environment, including flextime