We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning expert to help us improving our biometric recognition technologies.
- Our team, comprising 4 PhDs, has over 12 years of experience in Biometrics, Computer Vision and Machine Learning: researchers and software developers working together with the aim of creating technology that actually works in real world scenarios.
- We have experience in EU and national R&D projects, and maintain collaboration with top Universities and R&D Centres.
- Our proprietary biometric recognition technology has been transferred to sectors such as Banking, Health, Time & Attendance, and Access Control. Different companies around the world integrate Gradiant biometric technology.
- Due to our rapid growth in the past years, new markets and opportunities are emerging. New scenarios bring new challenges for biometrics, which can only be solved through continuous research and improvement.
Who you are
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or related field preferred.
- You are proficient implementing machine learning and/or computer vision systems in Python or similar languages.
- You have a strong mathematical background in statistics and machine learning.
- You care about agile software development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- You preferably have machine learning and/or computer vision publications or have collaborated in open source projects.
What you’ll do
- Apply machine learning, pattern recognition, and deep learning methods to biometric recognition and related computer vision problems.
- Prototype new algorithms, assess performance on small and large scale experiments, and later collaborate on integrating the most appropriate algorithms into Gradiant’s commercial biometric technology.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of software engineers and researchers to improve and build new product features.
Fill in this form to apply: