Full-Stack Engineer (OF0317)
You will join our line of research in Elearning where we aim to improve education through the introduction of technology, by using learning analytics techniques within multidisciplinary teams of technicians, publishers, students, teachers and designers. It is an excellent opportunity to work in projects with national and European impact within self-organized teams using agile methodologies. Gradiant employees enjoy an excellent working environment with flexible hours, ideal to develop your personal and professional skills following our training and career plans.
Your duties will be:
- Depending on your interest and/or team needs, you could be leaning to front-end or back-end development.
- Implementation of powerful REST APIs with trending web technologies (Node.js, Express, MongoDB).
- Development of dynamic and attractive web applications with AngularJS and React.
- Upgrading our ambitious Learning Analytics Engine to support higher throughputs and to add new analytics to offer meaningful metrics to students, teachers and the other stakeholders of the learning community.
- BsC/MsC in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or related degrees.
- Demonstrable experience working as a developer.
- Knowledge about REST API design and development.
- Special interest in new technologies in the field of highly scalable applications.
Skills to be valued:
- We are looking for a proactive and organized person, with strong teamwork capabilities.
- Interest in agile methodologies and automated testing will be highly valued.
- Specific training in Software Development and knowledge of different languages and frameworks will be an asset.
- Experience in developing applications in the educative environment will be a strong asset.
You can take a look at some of our projects in the field of elearning (in2it and Atenea) in our portfolio.
You can also watch this video.
If you have some public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) do not hesitate to send us a link.
Check HERE for further Details
Fill in the following form to apply: