European Projects intern (OF1116)
Our European Projects Office was created in mid 2010 as a strategic bet of Gradiant towards the participation in cooperative research and innovation activities at EU level. Six years after, Gradiant counts 10 participations in FP7 and H2020 projects, some of them coordinated, and has become a competitive RTO at EU level, and an innovation lighthouse at national and regional level. Additionally, we have positioned ourselves as an active player across the ICT sector within a number of European Technology Platforms, European Innovation Partnerships and Technology Alliances.
- We are looking for a fresh mind willing to develop a career in the support to EU Research and Innovation activities related to ICT (Information and Communication Technologies).
- Monitore of new research and innovation (R&I) opportunities within EU Programmes and EU institutions relevant to GRADIANT
- Promote the participation of GRADIANT in new R&I initiatives and projects
- Contribute to the coordination and writing of EU project proposals in collaboration with Gradiant´s Technical Areas
- Medium or Higher educational Degree, preferably Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Training in EU affairs and market analysis is considered an asset.
- Interested in Project Management
- Good English writing skills (technical and non-technical). Knowledge of other languages is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of IT applications and web-based tools
- Full-time grant/contract in our headquarters in Vigo (Galicia)
- Work with a qualified team with flexible schedules.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
Fill in the following form to apply for the job: