Data scientist / Big Data Analytics (OF0217)
You will join our eLearning line of research, where we aim to improve education through the introduction of technology, by using learning analytics techniques within multidisciplinary teams of technicians, publishers, students, teachers and designers. It is an excellent opportunity to work in projects with national and European impact within self-organized teams using agile methodologies. Gradiant employees enjoy an excellent working environment with flexible hours, ideal to develop your personal and professional skills following our training and career plans.
Main duties of the job:
- Design a Big Data architecture to support our real-time processing engine of the learning process.
- Lead and/or coordinate the introduction of Big Data technologies to improve the performance of our processing capabilities.
- Select and implement the most suitable Big Data Analytics tool alternative for each feature.
- BsC/MsC in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science or related degrees.
- Interest or experience in (Real-Time) Big Data Analytics tools: Apache Spark, Hadoop ecosystem, Apache Storm, Apache Flume and / or Apache Kafka.
- Interest or experience in using data mining and / or Machine Learning tools (R, Weka, RapidMiner…).
Skills to be valued:
- We are looking for a proactive and organized person, with strong teamwork capabilities.
- Particular interest in finding solutions through data analytics.
- A Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or Mass Analytics Technologies will be an asset.
- B2 English level.
You can take a look at some of our projects in the field of elearning (in2it and Atenea) in our portfolio.
You can also watch this video.
If you have some public code repository (GitHub, Bitbucket…) do not hesitate to send us a link.
Check HERE for further Details
Fill in the following form to apply: